Tons of Features and Content Added
- Significant end-game expansion and more thoroughly developed overall story-line.
- Lots of new items and abilities throughout!
- “Puzzle Levels” and more side-quests.
- Hard Mode.
Game-wide, plus some challenge-specific increases in difficulty,
- Dice Mode!
Shows your dice rolls during combat. (Must be turned-on by player; off by default.)
- Way better reporting on lots of actions.
Responses are ALWAYS continuing to be enhanced…
Stabilize for Release Consideration
- Codebase is approaching Beta 3, and is very much so “critical bug”-free at this point!
- While some preference-issues remain (such as our endless effort to improve language interactions) the core engine is stable, the game is VERY playable, and the “loops are all closed / threads trimmed”.
Meaning that just about everything from the original content and critical-features-list has been addressed.
- New features now tend to easily plug into the existing core framework and are being added regularly.
Group-play / beta-party up-coming!!!
In-person session to be held in central PA early Feb. of ’20. Test, observe, feedback, assist each other; on-the-fly enhancements and any bug fixes will be real-time as devs will be present and available to respond immediately.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.